Thursday 27 August 2015

You're Out of This World

Hello!

This has been a crazy week. No free time really :(
Think I need another vacation! LOL!
Lucky for me I still have one more week to take before December!!!

Last Sunday I made a couple of cards using the Freshly Made Sketch #200
This one uses stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti.
I just LOVE this globe die! So many fun sentiments in the set too!

I stamped the dots with one of my fave SU! colours called Strawberry Slush. LOVE the new SU! ink pads....so much better than the old. They are so juicy!
I die cut the globe a few times with different cardstock colours so I could piece it the way I wanted.

Stamps: My World, Background StampsPaper: White, Black, Strawberry Slush, Coastal CabanaInk: Strawberry SlushAccessories: Reverse Confetti, My World Die, Rhinestone, Dimensionals

No comments: