Friday, March 16, 2012

With Love

Yeah it's Friday!!!
I arrived home a little later than planned last night as we had some windy conditions here in Calgary and it delayed our departure from Cranbrook. was a crazy flight and our landing was interesting! LOL! But we made it!
Next month...I'm driving!
Any way, I have one more card to share with you that I created a week ago using Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #42.
Other than using some nesties to cut out my image panel this is a SU! only card.
I used the pretty Field Flowers again along with Wisteria Wonder papers.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!


Denise Marzec said...

Totally gorgeous!! Love the colors and that floral stamp.

Welcome home!

Vicki B. said...

so pretty, I love that stamp and the wisteria is awesome!!!

Marisa said...

This is fabulous, Dawn! Love that flower image and how you used the sketch! I have a GF who loves purple and she would be drooling over this card.

Julie Hoffman said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Dawn! I love the layout and the pretty soft colors!

Cindy Haffner said...


Nancy B. aka Jean said...

Totally Beautiful!!! Love the layout and that image is awesome!

Donna Baker said...

Glad you are home safe. what a beautiful card!

Joan Ervin said...

What gorgeous spring colors and the flower is sooo this, Dawn!!!