Sunday, March 25, 2012

Wish Big

Last Monday I was lucky enough to play along with a couple of SCS challenges.
Normally on Monday evenings I am beat and just want to relax on the couch watching tv.
My card is for the CAS sketch and for the New Technique of cropped images.
This is a SU! only card using Branch Out and Word Play.


Chelsea said...

what a great and simple card!!!

Sharon Jones said...

My fave cards...CAS! And you did this one totally PROUD!! Love everything about it! ;D

Marisa said...

I just love that tree image! Hoping to see the green leaves of spring show up some time soon!

Cindy Haffner said...


Joan Ervin said...

This is just tooo cute, Dawn...the tree image is one of my faves and I love the sentiment!!! You did an awesome job of combining the challenges!!!

Beate said...

I love this!
Hugs and smiles