Wednesday 1 February 2012

You Are In My Thoughts

Yeah for Wednesday!!

Last night after dinner Brian carried Snickers down to the basement so I could stamp. It's her FAVE thing to do...well she does nothing but sleep when she gets down there but she gets super excited when I ask her if she wants to go stamping ;)

I have a friend at work who is going through something with her dog as well and thought it might be nice to make her a card.
Here I've used the SCS colour challenge of Island Indigo, Pool Party and White.
The layout comes from Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #151.
Sentiment comes from MFT's Sympathy set and the grass is from SU.
Paper butterfly is a Martha punch and the felt butterflies are from MFT.
Have a GREAT day!

9 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Love Love LOVE these awesome colors....so calming and so perfect for your friend. I also love the layered up felt butterflies with the grass stamp. VERY pretty, my dear.

Still crossing my fingers that the meds are working for Snickers. :)

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Dawn, just looking at this makes me HAPPY!!~

Beate said...

Beautiful card, Dawn! Love the layout, the stamps, those felt butterflies....everything looks wonderful.
Hugs and smiles

Marisa said...

Love that grass stamp and of course, I loooove butterflies so this card is right up my alley :) Great touch with the felt butterfly. Sure your co-worker will appreciate the card.

April said...

Love the colors.... Sweet card! Hope Snickers is feeling better soon!

Colleen Begley said...

Really, really pretty Dawn. I also hope Snickers is doing better.

Jodi Collins said...

SO glad Snickers got to stamp!!! LOL!!
This card is GORGEOUS! LOVE the double felt butterflies!

Michelle said...

You have a way of making monochromatic cards look so good....texture and different shapes...and shade. The felt butterflies are the perfect finish!

Joan Ervin said...

You used the challenge colors beautifully, Dawn....love the sketch and the felt butterflies are sooo sweet!!!!!