Monday 23 January 2012

Love Notes

Hello and happy Monday!
Are you ready for a new work week?
This is going to be my busiest in a long time....
We have our new company President coming to Calgary and of course everyone is in a panic to have perfection.
I will do my best to achieve that!
Yesterday I spent the day making 5 or 6 cards because I know when I get home from work this week I'll be exhausted and will not have the energy or mojo to stamp.
This card below was created using the Viva La Verve January Week 3 sketch by Teresa.
I used an older Verve Valentine set called Love Notes.
I stamped the heart in pretty in pink and the die cut using the Jotted Heart Die.
Thanks for stopping by today!

15 comments:

MicheyMoo said...

What fun DP you've used here Dawn!! Love the layout and the lovely die cut sentiment. But that DP....its perfect! xx

Michelle said...

I like your little pearlies down there in the corner....they have a snowy look to them which speaks to me right now! Your tight layers are always so perfect.
Here's to a new work week...busy....and blech!

Denise Marzec said...

Total CUTENESS! The papers are very sweet looking. :)

José said...

What a gorgeous card. Great paper choice and design!

Carolyn King said...

How cute! love the design of this--the colors and patterned papers are fabulous!

Marisa said...

Love that jotted heart and the added hearts are great :) Good luck at work this week!

Anonymous said...

So pretty, I love the dp and the layout!

Mary J said...

So adorable Dawn, just love how you used the papers!

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well with your work week, Dawn. I adore this card! Everything about it is beautiful!! ;D

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY Lovenotes Dawn!!~

Beate said...

Gorgeous paper and card. You always put the best DP combinations together.
Hugs and smiles

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS! LOVE these papers!!!

Nicolemj said...

Very cute!! I LOVE that paper! What kind is it??

Joan Ervin said...

Awww, this is sooo cute, Dawn!!! The paper is sooo gorgoeus and I love that sweet little heart!!!!

Rose Ann said...

Love all of the fun papers, and your pretty heart!!

I hope everything goes well with the new president. ;)