Monday 7 November 2011

Welcoming Winter

As pretty as fresh snow is, it gets old real quick!
We had a light dusting on Friday which made the roads and driving treacherous.
People just need to SLOW down.
Since it wasn't all the nice this weekend, only around the freezing mark, I stayed in.
Stamping was how I spent my time. Not that I'm complaining....lol
I managed to make several cards and even addressed some :)

This card below was made using Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch from yesterday.
Fairly quick and simple to create.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great start to your week!

8 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

GORGEOUS card! I love the colors you chose!

Beate said...

Beautiful card, Dawn! Love the paper and colors you chose.
Sorry you had snow already. That bites.
Hugs and smiles

Marisa said...

Love the card with the bits of sparkle and fun turquoise DP.

They are threatening white stuff for us out here this winter so we will see if it happens this year or not. We only got rain last year - and TONS of it - ugh!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Oh I LOVE this...and the sparkle on the border is such a BRILLIANT idea!!

Joan Ervin said...

You always color the sweet little PI girls sooo beautifully, Dawn...I love this one with all her winter gear on and the gorgoeus paper!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Dawn!!~ We have snow too, it's going to be a long Winter!!~

Ida said...

This is so cute and sweet. Wonderful choice of colors/papers.
Can't say I'm ready for snow yet and hope it holds off here for sometime.

Denise Marzec said...

Adorable!