Tuesday 29 November 2011

Walking In A Winter Wonderland

Hello!
Well it looks like we are in for a winter wonderland starting tonight and tomorrow!
There is a winter storm warning out :(
I'm already dreading my drive to work tomorrow....lol
Oh well, hopefully it won't last long as we'll be well above freezing by Thursday!!! Yeah!
Tonight I had a few minutes to make a quick card for the colour challenge on SCS.
Pear Pizzazz, Kraft and White
I pulled out the In The Meadows Die from PTI.
These dies make such quick and easy cards....love it.
I added a bit of sparkle again to the hills.
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous card! Love the touch of glitter on the snow banks and the large dots in the BG. Drive safe tomorrow and here's for a big Chinook to wipe way all that snow soon!

Kelly Schelske said...

Crossing my fingers the storm isn't as bad as they say I guess we'll see int he a.m.

Super card Dawn, love all the white!

Beate said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love how it all came together. I hope your storm is not as bad as they thought it would be.
Hugs!!! Stay warm!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Dawn I love those dies. Hope we don't get your storm.

Carolyn King said...

so fun! I love those dies--have them but havent used them yet! Beautiful card. Hope the weather isn't too bad. It is COLD here too but no snow yet!

Jodi Collins said...

Um...did I or did I not tell you to NOT make me want these dies...sheesh!
LOL...seriously girlie, this is AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

FAB card, Dawn! Always love CAS cards!

Denise Marzec said...

Wow Wow Wowwwwwww, so gorgeous and calming!!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, I looove the deer dies, Dawn...they look fabulous with the *snow* and the texture in the background...absolutely gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Shut up!! This one is even more adorable!