Friday 18 November 2011

SCS Ways To Use It Challenge

Good Friday Morning!
Wow this week has flown by :(
Only a few days until I return to work.
I think I'll get more rest going back to work...lol This past week has been so busy!

Yesterday morning while doing the laundry and before going to the bottle depot, I created two cards for the Ways To Use It Challenge - Baby, It's Cold Outside.
Oh and it's COLD here... -15C this morning....brrrrr!
I promise to put this adorable snowman away soon! I think it's my ALL TIME favourite image from MFT!!!
I added some Clear Glaze pen to the image, just as Michele did here on her card. Love the look!
This next one uses another new image from MFT. I thought of Chloe when they were sneak peekin' this one last month. I'm not sure about that Loopy Blooms Die :(
I wanted it SO badly but I think it might be too bulky. It does look pretty though!
Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a GREAT Friday!

12 comments:

Beate said...

And so the torture continues......another gorgeous creation with that elusive snowman. Love the snow dots you added.
Your second card is darling as well.
Hugs and smiles

Marlene (cards4u) said...

Another great set of cards - love the papers you use and the snow turned out great!

Marisa said...

That snowman image is too cute :) Love the pops of red and the falling snow. I don't mind the loopy bloom flower on the second one at all - perfect for the image. -15....Brrrrr!!! I"m freezing out here at 0 LOL! So damp and the cold just goes right threw you!

Mary Marsh said...

These are 2really cute cards Dawn. I see why you love the snowman-it's such a sweet image

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my gosh Dawn, my favorite winter colors, FABULOUS!~

Michelle said...

Look at you with all your snowman...you can really see your love for snowmen in these cards. They are so fun. And I love it when you use those aquas and light colors instead of the bold greens and reds for Christmas - you do it so well.

The U die - you gotta hook me up. Merry Christmas to me? LOL! I'll trade you some...hmm....tell me what you want and I'll send it up in your package ;)

And that big flouncy flower - oh it's totally bulky - and I totally love it - ha!!

Jody Morrow said...

Both cards are adorable and I love the Loopy Bloom on your card. :)

Cookielady said...

Nah, don't stop using the snowman, he's super cute.

Thanks.

Denise Marzec said...

Both are very pretty! Love the aqua with red, and the bling on the scallops on that first card.

Rose Ann said...

Oh my cuteness!! I love that snowman (too bad they were sold out when I tried to purchase recently). Love the papers, scallops and bling!

I love how you've stamped your PI cutie on the tag, and your flower is beautiful!!

Fantastic cards, Dawn!!

Jodi Collins said...

PURE adorableness! LOVE them both!!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love that Loopy Bloom!!! Both cards rock honey!