Wednesday 9 November 2011

Friendship Warms The Heart

Yeah for Wednesday!!
Work today and tomorrow and then I'm on vacation!!
Although we aren't going anywhere it will still be wonderful to have some time off :)
Sunday afternoon I created this card to add to my Chrismtas stash.
I'm making cards for all of my Beauty and Health supervisors(40) again this year.
There are several that do not celebrate Chrismtas BUT I didn't want to exclude them in any way.
So that's where cards like the ones below come in.
Thanks for stopping by today!

8 comments:

Michele Boyer said...

Awww...this is so sweet, Dawn! I love her little white freckles!

Beate said...

Dawn, that is darling! I am with Michele. The freckles are so cute. Gorgeous coloring. LOVE the dotte skirt as well. And I LOVE that paper. I need to order me another pack or two of it. I am almost out.
Love the way you edged the image.

P.S.: I used that stamp with that paper yesterday for a video tutorial. funny how we picked the same things.

Have a wonderful last day and great vacation! Hugs and smiles

Marie Bingaman said...

OMG!!! I love this Dawn! Good luck on getting all those cards done! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Dawn your coloring your coloring is FAB!!~

Denise Marzec said...

AWESOME coloring, girlie! WOWWW!

Joan Ervin said...

Oooooh, this is gorgeous, Dawn!!!! Thenimage is just precious and I loooove the paper!!!! Have fun on your vacation....hope you get to do something really special!!!!

Unknown said...

Very creative and innovative idea..
Thanks for such a great art..!!!!

http://www.acornsales.com

Rose Ann said...

Soooo cute!! Love your papers and awesome coloring!!