Monday 29 August 2011

Dream Big!


Well it's back to work today!

As much as I love my job, I really wish my vacation was a little longer. I will have to wait until November for my next vacation. Here's hoping the next two months fly by! LOL!

I created the card below using a Verve set called Dream Big.
The layout comes from Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #132.

I stamped the largest flower from the set with So Saffron and the leaves in Pear Pizzazz.
The designer paper comes from a My Mind's Eye Lost & Found called Rosy.
A button, twine and ribbon finish the card off.



Stamps: Dream Big; Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Vanilla, MME DP; Inks: Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Black; Accessories: Ribbon, Twine, Button, Sewing Machine, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week!

8 comments:

Marisa said...

I never tire of this fabulous Verve flower and you have used it wonderfully on this card. Great DPs and I'm loving all that green :)

Lynn Put said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the stamped flower with button and the stitching between the strips of designer paper was an excellent touch!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love that flower Dawn! Gorgeous card!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Dawn!!`

Denise Marzec said...

So soft and pretty!

Beate said...

Oh....that's beautiful! I love the layering...with the small white layer between the green! Gorgeous focal point...wonderful card.
Hugs and smiles

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty, Dawn...and your papers are so perfect with that beautiful flower!! Love your sewing too!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

LOVE how you keep putting the flower images in the corner, it's awesome!