Saturday 1 May 2010

Surprise Birthday Hop!

Today we are celebrating some My Time Made Easy design team birthdays!
For those that don't know, it's Lauren's birthday on May 3rd and Stephanie's birthday on May 5th :) Stop by and give them some ♥

Happy Birthday girls! I hope your days are super special!

Since joining the MTME dt I have been surrounded by so much inspiration each day! These girls are amazing!
My days have been very long at work lately so I haven't had time to create a card for each of the girls celebrating a birthday...but I will ;) Then I'll mail them!!
This card here was made using a couple of new sets from MTME. I've used the Sensational Stems and Sensational Sentiments again. LOVE these sets! They are available in digi too!
Stop by some of the other girls blogs to see what fabulous creations they have to share as well!
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

COOL, love your scene.

Katie Cotton said...

LOVE THIS! what a fantastic scene!

Geny said...

Fabulous card, love the rolling hills and grass!! So perfect!

Mona Pendleton said...

Cuuute card Dawn! Love the frilly grass! Surely to bring a smile to Both the girls :)

Denise Marzec said...

Sooooo cute! Love the grass and hills. :)

AKiteFlier said...

OOoh Dawn - love the scene - the rolling hills are wonderful and the clouds - were those on a DP? Great job!

Lauren (mytime) said...

This is SO nice! What a surprise! I love what you created using these sets!! Thank you for inspiring the world with your work Dawn.

Unknown said...

What a sweet surprise, Dawn! This scene is just so darling! Especially love the grass and rolling hills! Thanks so much!!

Allison Rankin said...

One super fab creation...great paper choices!

Kathy Martin said...

Lovely card! Neato grass! :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Soooo cute and BEAUTIFUL!!! Love this sweet, sweet flower card!!! Hugs ~S~

Jessie/knightrone said...

So pretty!!! Love it!!