Tuesday 6 April 2010

Wonderful Day - Penny Black

***this is my second post today...please scroll down to see my ATS sneak peek
Oh I was so excited to get these cute and adorable Penny Black Hedgehogs from Stampers Dream!! Aren't they the cutest?!
Seriously you need to look at the entire set called Wonderful Day.
I stamped the images and coloured with my copics. The pattern paper is called Jack and Jill by My Mind's Eye. The Prism paper comes from the Blush Red Trio Pack.
I used Mercy's MTSC68 for my layout this week.
Something else I've been meaning to mention is this Zip Dry glue. I first saw it, used it and picked it up at CHA in Anaheim a couple of months ago and I love it! I was excited to see that Michelle sells it at the Stampers Dream store. It lasts a long time, you don't need much and it's cheap compared to a lot of adhesives. If you haven't tried it...you should!
Stamps: Wonderful Day; Cardstock: Medium Red Blush prism, MME Jack and Jill dp; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Mat pack and Paper Piercer, Stickles, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute, Dawn! LOVE the adorable hedgy combined with that FUN Jack and Jill paper. It's my new fave! :)

Beate said...

Dawn, that's adorable!!!
Hugs and smiles

Allison Rankin said...

Wonderful...gotta love those Penny Black images! BTW, if you get a chance, can you let me know about shipping and duty charges from Michelle? I need some new online sources for DP!

Cindy Haffner said...

What a little cutie!!

Pam Varnell said...

Totally gorgeous Dawn. Love that cute image.

Christina Fischer said...

CUTE!! That image just makes me smile! :)

Jenny said...

Aww so cute!! Love it :)

Marie Bingaman said...

Awwww, so adorable! :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Dawn!

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhhh, I just LOVE PB Hedgies!! Love your coloring and those fun papers.....and thanks for the tip on the zip dry glue. I haven't tried that stuff, but maybe I'll give it a whirl. :)

Jennifer said...

Yes, they are too cute! GREAT card!

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is adorable!

Joan Ervin said...

Awww, sooo sweet, Dawn!!! I love your little Hedgie and what AWESOME colors you used!!!!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...that is just too cute, Dawn!! Your coloring looks wonderful too!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Too stinkin' cute Dawn!!! I lvoe Penny Black and this image is adorable!!! Awesome take on the Sketch GF!!! Hugs ~S~

Annika said...

What a happy, simple and incredibly effective card. You always get it right.
TFS
Hugs
Annika