Monday 5 April 2010

Celebrate Friends

Good Monday Morning!

I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend!
Brian cooked a wonderful dinner for us yesterday!!

Today the All That Scraps design team are previewing a new set from AmyR called Big Words.
Quite often I don't use sentiments on my cards because I can't decide what to use and this card challenged me because of that. Making a card with JUST a sentiment proved challenging but I CASED a card by Theresa for the Featured Stamper on SCS yesterday. This was her card here.
Stamps: Big Words; Cardstock: Kraft, Sage Shadow, MME dp; Inks: Choc chip; Accessories: Nesties, Regal Rose Ribbon, Pearls, Border Punch, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Dimensionals
Remember that the new ATS stamps will be available Wednesday night at 10 pm Eastern!
Have a GREAT day!

13 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Pretty Dawn, great layers.

Katie Cotton said...

this card is FABULOUS! Love love love it!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this Dawn!!! Great colors!!!

Julia Aston said...

Pretty papers Dawn -love how you used the nestie to frame you sentiment!

Renée said...

What gorgeous papers! Love your layout, Dawn!

AmyR said...

I think you did a fab job!! :) Love the colors especially :D

Alex said...

Beautiful card Dawn, love the pearls!!! Glad to hear dinner was good, ours here too...how nice not to have to cook, right??!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Christina Fischer said...

So pretty, Dawn! I love the pearl over the i!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Very pretty Dawn!

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER fun Dawn!! Great colors and I LOVE the stamps you used too!!!

Denise Marzec said...

BEAUTIFUL, girl! Love the pink/kraft combo and that long row of gorgeous pearls!

Michelle said...

Love that big ol' sentiment...and the line of pearls is just a perfect little something!

Lynda Benden said...

This is awesome Dawn! I LOVE the colors and your pearls are fantastic!