Sunday 18 April 2010

Birthday Celebrations

Happy Sunday!
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
Our weekend away was wonderful! Great weather, great friends and great memories!
Yesterday I attended a copic class by Sherrie and it was fun! She's so sweet and ohhhhhh so tall! ha!
I haven't stamped in almost a week and it was nice to get back at it this afternoon.
This card below was made for the Featured Stamper on SCS.
I chose to case Dara's card here.
This is a Stampin' Up! only card :)
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great evening!

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Dawn this is sooo fabulous, I LOVE this set and those colors are awesome!

Cindy Haffner said...

So Classy Dawn!

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Such great colors Dawn! Great card!

Renée said...

Fab card, Dawn! Love the colours!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beauitful Dawn! Love the colours and the pop of black! Hope your Copic class was fun! Were you in Calgary or was Sherrie in Edmonton? I was in her class on Friday!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this, I always love to see your SU only cards!

Allison Rankin said...

Super fab! One of my fav greens! So jealous of your Copics class!

Joan Ervin said...

The colors are sooo striking on this, Dawn...love the silhouettes and the great sketch!!!!

Rose Ann said...

So fresh and beautiful! Love the colors and images!!