Thursday 11 March 2010

It's an EXTRA buttery kind of day!

Just another card I made based on the SCS sketch from yesterday.
I love this image from the Chick Flick set available from MFT.
My B34 copic and I have a love hate relationship as we have "issues". This time it was with a big blob of ink falling on the girls foot...ugh! I used the colourless blender as best I could to remove the ink ;)
Stamps: Chick Flick; Cardstock: So Saffron, Ruby Red, Vanilla, Cosmo Cricket dp; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Dimensionals
It's my day off today and I have a bunch of things I would LIKE to get done...let's see how much I accomplish...ha!
Have a FAB Thursday!

10 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh, girl, I wouldn't have even noticed the ink blob on her foot if you didn't point it out. I've had that happen too and it was enough to make me want to cry....because it happened AFTER the whole image was colored.

Love Love LVOE that floral pattern behind hte main image. Such pretty colors and the flower centers remind me of dandelions.

Have a GREAT day getting all your stuff done...and hopefully it's some FUN stuff. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I feel your pain, my friend...have definitely had that happen too! This turned out AWESOME...love the vibrant colors and your perfect coloring! Beautiful job! :)

Lynda Benden said...

This is darling Dawn! I can't see your blob at all!!! LOL!!! Have a great day off!

Cindy Haffner said...

Happens to me all the time Dawn ink, glue, smudge, always something. I usually try to put my watermark on it to hide it if I can.

Love your card!!

Michelle said...

See - you tell us that and make me have to look for it. Just looks like a little bruise on her foot...maybe hitting the foot of the couch - LOL But that's a great lil' friend-to-friend card....the colors are so fun - lovin' the yellow and primary colors.

Allison said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colours, dp and your colouring! I would never have even noticed that blob had you not mentioned it! We are all our own worst critics though aren't we?!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute and I still can't see it!!! LOL!

Rose Ann said...

I love this, Dawn!! The papers are beautiful, as is your coloring!! Great job with your colorless blender! I can hardly notice at all!! Great save!!

jjcreations said...

Oh those last minute mishaps can drive you crazy....I don't notice any smudge at all!!! I hope you have a successful day doing what needs to be done.

sanjeet said...

LVOE that floral pattern behind hte main image. Such pretty colors and the flower centers remind me of dandelions.
data entry india