Wednesday 17 March 2010

Branching Out

Good Wednesday Morning!
Only a couple more days until Chloe and I go on a girls weekend road trip! We are off to visit my best friend...should be loads of fun!!
Last week I pulled out one of my fave stamps sets from Taylored Expressions called Branch Out. I had stamped the image on kraft and coloured with copics. Then the image sat on my desk until Monday afternoon. Luckily, I picked up some new My Mind's Eye dp and my SU! order arrived so I used my new papers and punch! Yippee!
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a GREAT Wednesday!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

I don't know what that effect is called when you color something and you have like a shadow around it, but it's a really neat effect and I really like this - and on the kraft too is really nice. I love that punch too - can't stop using it!

Christina Fischer said...

Very sweet! I love the image on Kraft! :)

Michele Boyer said...

So cute, Dawn! I love branches with little bird houses. :) Cute papers too!

Alex said...

Love this Dawn, looks fabulous on Kraft!!! A road trip?? Sounds like fun - me too!! We will have to share when we both get back, LOL!!! Have a great time! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Renée said...

Love the stamping on kraft, looks fabulous, Dawn!

Denise Marzec said...

Love Love LOVE that image on kraft, girl. Looks awesome!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Love this on the kraft card stock, my friend! Very, very pretty! {{hugs}}

Linda Beeson said...

That little branch is just so sweet!

Rose Ann said...

So sweet, Dawn!! I just love that image and the pretty papers you've used !!