Friday 18 December 2009

Happy Birthday to You!

So last night when I got home from work I turned the oven on and popped a frozen lasagna in....two hours later I came up to check on it and ummmm it was still FROZEN....I had set the temp to 400 but forgot to hit START...ugh! LOL darn digital stoves!
I've been dealing with some issues at work and haven't been in the stamping mood when I get home. Total bummer!
This card was from last year's Dirty Dozen December Gallery. I can't recall what the theme was that month(my last one...sniff sniff)
I'm off to work! Have a wonderful Saturday!

7 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh, girl, I'm sorry work is bringing you down...yeah, bummer. I hope your day goes better next time you go in.

Ugh about the lasagna! Geez, you must have been SOOOOO hungry after two hours of waiting.

I love seeing your dirty cards again. The colors on this one are so fun!

Cindy Haffner said...

Sorry about work and dinner Dawn, sounds like something I would do.

--Love your yummy card!!

Ruthie said...

sorry to hear of your "distres" - don't let the "world" steal your creativity!!!!!! You do such great "stuff"! hoping for a better day for you today!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Oh Dawn! What a bummer! I've done that exact thing - and my oven isn't digital. yikes.

Your card is so sweet - - - hoping your day at work is better and you are blessed with many happier events!

Renée said...

I thought you were going to say that your oven died ... glad to hear that wasn't the case!

Great card, Dawn!!

Bananastamper said...

Och - too bad about the lasagna! Hope you have a pizza delivery available!

LOVE your card - it's fab! Cupcakes rule!

Happy Holidays!
Shanna :)

Lynn Put said...

What a fantastic card! The bright colors and fun designer papers look awesome!

Your frozen lasagna story sounds like something I would do, lol. It's evenings like that, that are perfect for pizza delivery.