Wednesday 25 November 2009

Warm Winter Wishes

Otis and Milo Warm Winter Wishes is a new set that will be available from All That Scraps on Monday. I adore anything to do with snowmen and was so excited to see Heather drew some!! CUTE!
There are some super adorable images and fun sentiments included in this set! I can see myself using them several times this winter season.
Stamps: Otis and Milo Warm Winter Wishes; Cardstock: White, Prism, Jolly by Golly DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Wavy border punch, ribbon, stickles, snowflake punch, ghost snowflake, dimensionals, white candy dot
Thanks for stopping by today!

10 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

OMG!!! I'm love love love love love love LOVIN' this new stamp....oh just look at those wirey whiskers...HEEE! Oh my poor wallet. :)

Love all the fun patterns of DP you put together and the sparkle on the snow, too. AWESOME card, girl!!

Pam Varnell said...

Awwww....this is such a cute stamp. I saw this last week at the ATS store when Mercy and I visited. OMG, why didn't I get it. This is super cute girl. Hugs!!

Allison Rankin said...

Super fun in the Cosmo Cricket...yay!

Christina Fischer said...

Adorable! The paper is perfect! :)

Tracy said...

Girl this is tooo cute! Your coloring is always so amazing too. I can't wait to get inky with these babies. {{HUGS}}

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh that cat makes me smile and laugh, just darling Dawn.

Danni said...

Truly adorable!!

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo sweet, Dawn...I love the new image and your AWESOME coloring!!!! I told myself that I couldn't buy any more new stamps till after Christmas but I may have to make an exception!!! You are such an enabler!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable, Dawn! What a cute image! Love that CC paper with it!

Rose Ann said...

That image is so cute, and I love the papers you've used too!! Adorable, Dawn!!