Friday 9 October 2009

SU! Only Lighthouse MIM cards

Again, I've been a slacker! When I got home from work yesterday I just wanted to curl up on the couch with a warm blanket! It's FREEZING here! I just couldn't get it together and head to the basement(where it's cold) to stamp...lol
So I dug deep in my file folders and pulled out this old Dirty Dozen card from July 2008. These are SU! only cards for the More Is More Challenge.
Keywords: MIM0708
Stamps: A Light Unto My Path
Paper: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Sahara Sand, WW, Soft Sky Prints Paper
Ink: Blue Bayou, Versamark
The MIM card has added layers, Designer Paper and Cracked Glass to the image layer.
I am sooooooooooooo excited to have the weekend off!! It's Thanksgiving here in Canada and I am really looking forward to cooking a big dinner!!
Thanks for stopping by today!

13 comments:

Mary J said...

I love the subtle colours and image on this, Dawn. I know of a couple of men who would love this card - so professional and elegant. Great job!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh, I remember these! They're totally GORGEOUS..LOVE 'em!!

Christyne said...

These are FABULOUS! Loving the new blog look too!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So pretty Dawn, I love both cards.

--Love the new look of your blog.

--snowing here too it's going to be a long winter!!

Annie said...

These are beautiful!!!

Anita said...

Both beautiful cards for men!
xoxo Anita

TannyP said...

Very Pretty! Some of my favorite colors! Happy Thanksgiving, Dawn =)

Rose Ann said...

Your lighthouse cards are so beautiful, Dawn! I love the colors and jumbo eyelets!

Stay warm...and have a nice weekend!!

Silke Ledlow said...

These are beautiful - Dawn!!! I really like the *cracked glass* effect on the first one!!! Hugs ~S~

Anita said...

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving...love your blog! :)

Andrea M said...

Beautiful cards! Happy Thanksgiving!

Allison Rankin said...

Super fab babe! And this new blog design has me green with envy!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous Dawn!

It's freeeeeeeezing here too!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Hugs, Kelly