Friday 28 August 2009

Yep, I'm a slacker....

Good Friday Morning!
I'm sorry for being such a slacker!! I had really good intentions of stamping but with work, my mom visiting and design team stuff, I just haven't had much extra time.
Yesterday was busy too! BUT...
I did manage to make a card using Mercy's sketch on her blog.
This is a SU! only card.
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly; Cardstock: Rose Red, Soft Suede, WW and Thoroughly Modern DSP; Inks: Soft Suede, Rose Red; Accessories: SAMJ, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Scalloped Edge punch, Silver Brad, Soft Suede Ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

14 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

LOOOOVE this!!

TannyP said...

Gorgeous! Those colors go really well together.

Cindy Haffner said...

Very striking Dawn, love those colors.

Christyne said...

This is a wonderful design! Might have to CASE this one!

Norine said...

what a beautiful card love it
Hugs
Norine

Renée said...

oooh, fab colours! Have a good time with your Mom!

Marisa said...

This is great! Enjoy your time with you mom!

Tracy said...

As always Dawn - simply beautiful. I really need to get this stamp set. This color combo is stunning. Hope you're enjoying time with your mom!
Hugs,
Tracy

Mary J said...

I never get tired of this butterfly image but you've made it look even better today! Thx for sharing!

Amy Sheffer said...

Slacker? Hardly!!! Beautiful card, Dawn!

Julia Aston said...

Sounds like you are one busy girl Dawn! I love the colors on this so pretty card!

Michele Boyer said...

SOOO pretty, Dawn! I just love that color combo!

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful colors together, Dawn!! I love your pretty butterfly and scallops too!!

Jeannie said...

Gorgeous card! I can even see it in Bermuda Bay and Soft Suede with the exact same sketch! Love it! TFS!