Monday 30 June 2008

Boys'nBugs Winner!

Winner of the Boys'n'Bugs set is:
Anne Granger said...
Hi Dawn,I have been checking out Storage Units, Inks and more these last few days. I love the stamp sets that all you Designers have been showing off. It would make my day if you email me to say that I won one of these adorable sets.Have a great Canada day weekend Anne P.s Can you tell me about the Copic Markers??
Here are your random numbers:5
Timestamp: 2008-06-30 13:18:45 UTC
Congrats Anne! Shoot me an email ;)
Then Denise from Storage Units, Ink & More will get it out to you in the mail!

2 comments:

Lisbet said...

Hi!
I´m just surfing around and looking for some new ideas and projcts.
I came across your side and I think it´s great. Thanks for all inspiration.

Lisbet
www.digiscrapp.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yahoo....I won! You don't know how excited I was when I saw my name on your blog....
I'm so excited to try out these new stamp sets!!

Let me know what else I need to do!!
Anne