Monday 11 February 2008

Yummy Cupcakes Tuesday Feb 19th

Hello from sunny Florida! Today we are hoping to get some fun in the sun. Yesterday it rained off and on which was okay after the HOT day we had on Sunday at the race.
When I saw this pattern from American Crafts I thought it screamed cupcakes to me! I was thrilled when I went digging in my drawer and found this stamp!! Not sure of the make but I know I bought it in Anaheim last summer. I had stocked up on Cool Caribbean last year and it's nice to finally be using it again. With the new In Colours, I'd sort of forgotten about it :(

Only a couple days left here in Floriday :(

I know I am looking forward to getting home to stamp!
I bought MORE cupcake stamps at a LSS in New Smyrna Beach! Can't wait to use them! If only I had some good white paper I'd be stamping ;)

Thanks for stopping by today!

11 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

what a great card, love these cupcakes and that paper. Enjoy your day in the sun.

Shannon Tompkins said...

I love your color combo.

Allison Rankin said...

Love this Dawn...yummy DP!

Rose Ann said...

Yummy cupcake card, Dawn!!! It took all I had to NOT grab the AC patterned paper when I was at the local scrapbook store...because of all the pretty stuff you've been making with it. ;)

Alex said...

This is really really cute Dawn! I am glad to hear you are having fun! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown said...

What a cute card Dawn!! That paper is amazing! :)

Janine said...

Love that designer paper.. Great card.

Anonymous said...

All these cards you've posted are just so pretty! I can't belive you're posting even when you're on vacation! You're good!!! ;)

tyrymom29 said...

What an awsome Card !! LOVE IT!!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

so, so sweet! Love the funky paper!

Charlene Austin said...

Oh, that is really cute!! From Florida back to Edmonton. From Sand Castles to Snow. Yikes. I was there a few weeks ago and you guys had ALOT of snow! Welcome home.