Sunday 10 February 2008

Tuesday's Blossom


Stamp Set: Stem Silhouettes

Cardstock: Groovy Guava, Cool Caribbean, WW, Ginger Blossom DP

Ink: Groovy Guava

Accessories: May Arts Ribbon, Distressing Tool, Dimensionals

I think it's been awhile since I used some Ginger Blossom DP. I'm getting kind of low and still haven't placed my SU! order. That's one of the first things I will do when I get home!

My list is soooooooooo long! Between new stuff in the catty, Sale-A-Bration stuff and the new mini....my goodness...my pocket book is going to hurt...lol

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Dawn..It Published but I think that went before the one you posted before you left on holidays..I hope everyone sees it.
Lisa

Alhambra Club said...

Love that background paper, what a pretty card.

Rose Ann said...

I love that paper too, and the stamp you've used with it!! Beautiful!

I hope your flight was good!!