Thursday 28 February 2008

Some PRETTIE good loot!

Happy Thursday! It's definitely a GREAT day!! Look at all my goodies I finally received yesterday afternoon! I spent a good part of last night mounting stamps. Ok so I only did the die cut ones...haha! I was really good this morning. I cleaned the house all up and figured out what we will have tonight for dinner so I can STAMP STAMP STAMP!
I don't even know where to begin!
I know you are probably looking and saying, you've had many of these things for sometime but I had to wait until after our vacation to Florida to order.
I ordered a replacement ticket corner punch because for MONTHS it had been giving me sticking issues. Of course the past three days, it's worked fine....isn't that always the way?!
I received the newest Paper Pretties stamp set called Look Who's Perky this week as well!
There are many stamps and sentiments in this set so be sure to go on over and check them out ;)
I really liked the saying "Hey Sugar!"
Thought it was so sweet ;)
Thanks for stopping by today! I'm hoping to have some new cards to show later today!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my Dawn!! what a huge order!! :) Have fun! And your card is perfect! :)

Haylie said...

I love huge orders like that..have fun with your new goodies!

Jana Weaver said...

Definitely some great loot!! And I LOVE your sugar card!! Great job!!

Alhambra Club said...

Oh my you are going to be busy tonight, Love your card

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an awesome package!!! Can't wait to see what you create with all the goodies! ;)

Becky G said...

Don't you just love happy mail! What a treat! I can't wait to see all the wonderful creations that are gonna come out of this loot!

Alex said...

Oh, don't you just love getting that brown box full of goodies!!! I just placed another order but mine is for paper, adhesives, and such - nothing really fun, just the basics! Love this set too - I am sooo going to buy it, that sentiment Hey Sugar pushed me over the edge - LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Nancy Riley said...

Dawn, LOVE what you've done with the new Paper Pretties stamp set! Gotta get myself some of those gel-like looking brad thingys ... more info ... please?! Where can I get some of those?

Anonymous said...

Get out of town GF! look at all those fabulous New toys you got WHOOO HOOO!! you go GF!
xoxox
Dawn Griffith

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, look at all that!!! hee hee Hope you have a blast playing with your new stamps!

Rose Ann said...

Fabulous goodies, Dawn! I love your Pretties card too!! Love the colors and fun set!!

Deb said...

\it is a very sweet and very pretty card! What a lovely load of goodies, have fun playing!

Lori said...

Look at all of that fun stuff! I can't wait to see what you create with it.