Thursday 7 February 2008

SCS Ways to Use It

Only FOUR more sleeps! I am starting to look forward to our trip now. I hope the weather is nice while we are away though. I don't want my neighbour, Lisa, to have to shovel TOO much ;)
Today on SCS is the Ways to Use It Challenge. It's POLKA DOTS! Lucky for me I have tons of DP with polka dots on them....but I chose to use ANOTHER American Crafts DP....I'm loving this stuff! I even pulled out the retired Ruff Day set because of the dog's spots!
Stamp Set: Ruff Day
Cardstock: Cool Caribbean, Barely Banana, Confetti White, American Crafts DP
Ink: Versafine Black, Caribbean, Banana, Pretty in Pink, Blush Blossom,Old Olive
Accessories: May Arts Ribbon, Velvet Ribbon, Pop Dots and Aqua Painter
I thought Sophia from Paper Pretties would look great in these colours! This is another simple layout but I didnt'want to cover up too much of the gorgeous DP ;)
Stamp Set: Sophia
Cardstock: Caribbean, Banana, Confetti White, American Crafts DP
Ink: Versafine Black, Caribbean, Banana, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Blush Blossom
Accessories: May Arts Ribbon, Velvet Ribbon, 1 1/4", 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Dimensionals, Aqua Painter

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love em, the paper and your coloring choices on the dog are terrific.

Anonymous said...

these are so, so adorabl, dawn i just love that paper you used . what a sweet image with the bear.
tfs.

Unknown said...

Dawn you are rockin' these cards!!! I love them both - especially Sophia :)!

Michelle said...

Cute, cute! I love the paper!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Both cards are adorable, Dawn! LOVE that paper!

Alex said...

These are stinkin' cute Dawn - love them!!! Polka dots are my favorite and this DP is awesome!

I got my HUGE order from SU! today and now I don't know what to play with first - LOL!!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Dottie K. said...

These are just so cute! Love that paper! :)

Anonymous said...

You used my FAVOURITE set!!! Love the dog!!! 4 more sleeps....have fun!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Angie Kennedy Juda said...

girl, these cards are so cute. I love that dog stamp and I'm never selling mine!

Rose Ann said...

These are so adorable!! I love polka dots, and how you've used them on your awesome cards!!

Anonymous said...

Such sweet cards girlie .. I bet your really excited just to get away from the snow HUH? We will miss you
xoxox
Dawn Griffith