Sunday 10 February 2008

A Prettie Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope that you all are spending it with your loved one!


Stamp Set: Sealed with a Kiss

Cardstock: Cool Caribbean, Real Red, Confetti White, American Crafts DP

Ink: Versafine Black, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, River Rock, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Blush Blossom

Accessories: Liquid Pearls, Large Corner Rounder, Photo Corner Punch, May Arts Ribbon, Dimensionals, Aqua Painter, Target Flower/Rhinestone Brad

Ok I know the first thing you are saying is....

What is up with her chin?! LOL! Well I used Confetti White paper and it happened to have a black speck there...but of course I didn't notice until I'd coloured the entire thing!

I got to use one of the goodies that Lauren had sent me....thanks for the prima/rhinestone flowers Lauren!!!

Be sure to check out this stamp set at Paper Pretties!

Thank you for stopping by today! I promise to catch up on blogging when I return!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL on the chin fleck. That happens all the time to me with confetti paper i notice those flecks in bizzare places. Too funny.

That being said, the card is still super cute. Great job watercoloring. And amazing designer paper! Hope your trip is fantastic.

Becky G said...

That's happened to me a time or two too! Love the card, Dawn! The colors are fantastic!

Alhambra Club said...

this is such a fun stamp, your card is great. Happy Valentine's Day

Donna Baker said...

bwaa! that's too funny with the speck. Totally cute card!

Rose Ann said...

Soooo cute, and I love the pretty papers!