Thursday 7 February 2008

A Paper Prettie and a Tag

A couple of days ago I received another one of the new Paper Pretties Stamp Sets called Sealed with a Kiss. It's hard to tell in the photo but I did a light colour wash of bashful blue on the Watercolour paper. I added Liquid Pearls to her necklace and earring. The SWAK tag is made with Shrink Plastic from SU! but it retired a couple of years ago.
You can find this stamp set on the Paper Pretties Website.
I was tagged by Tobi on her blog Tobi's Place...thanks!
It's always fun reading about OTHER people....not sure how fun it is to read about me though....lol...but here goes!
Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Working full time...yuck!
2. Living in Okotoks, AB
3. Was childless...haha!
4. Driving a sports car!
5. Had brown hair ;)
Five things on my To Do List today:
1. SCS Challenge
2. Call Panago to double check on our school pizza order for tomorrow
3. Get dog food for Snickers
4. Stamp stamp stamp
5. Watch Survivor...it starts tonight...doesn't it?
Five things I will do when I am a millionaire:
1. Pay off any debts, like my Jeep and credit cards.
2. Help my family and friends
3. Buy a house somewhere HOT where there in no snow.
4. Donate to charities.
5. Buy STAMP stuff and tons of it!
Five things I will never wear again:
1. Leg Warmers
2. Neon colours....remember those...haha!
3. Wedding Dress...plan on being married only once!
4. Knee high socks with shorts...come on....I know as a kid you all did that!
5. Tube tops...lol...oh my....so not me!
Five of my favourite toys:
1. Stamps
2. Stamp accessories
3. Paper
4. Wii
5. Did I say stamps? lol
Five banes of my existence:
1. Laundry
2. Dusting
3. Dog hair
4. Snow and my many dates with the shovel...ugh!
5. Cleaning Chloe's room
Tag 5 fellow bloggers:
Thanks for stopping by....I'll be back later with a SCS challenge card....just waiting for it to be posted this morning!

9 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love this card, this is such a great image. Thanks for sharing some tidbits about yourself.

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful card Dawn...I LOVE it!! And I have to agree with you on the dog hair issue! I told my dh next dog we get WON'T shed!!! :-)

Have a great day.

Alex said...

Gorgeous card Dawn, love the coloring girl!! And, reading your answers made me laugh - only because I agree with sooo many of these answers - LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Dawn! Love the colors and your coloring..You must have such a great ribbon stash too! Love the BP paper..smitten..too cute

Unknown said...

Love it Dawn - great great card!! I love that couple! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a darling card!

Angie Kennedy Juda said...

thanks for the Tag girlfriend!!! (sorry it took me all day to get here, been working on more Calendar orders all day :)) I'm gonna need some time to figure out my answers!!

Rose Ann said...

Super cute card, Dawn!

Love reading your list. Thanks for the tag. I will have to come up with my list. ;)

Unknown said...

Dawn, this is just gorgeous! super super job!