Wednesday 19 December 2007

TLC, Sketch Challenge, Colour Challenge...a Triple!

I've been wanting to do all the challenges this week at SCS but other projects have had to get done first. So this afternoon I combined three challenges into one card! WHEW!
The TLC challenge was to do Diamond Dust.
The Colour Challenge was Eggplant, Wasabi, Saffron.
The layout is this one you see above ;)
I used Stampin'Up's new set that will be available in the Spring Summer catty called A Beautiful Thing. I think this card is pretty straight forward so if there is something you need to know...please ask! I'd fill in more info but time is ticking again and I'm off to the school for some more volunteer stuff!
Have a super day!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card looks great - love those scalloped circles in the back. A really nice touch. TFS

Carolyn King said...

This is adorable. love the jewels in the centers!!
Lovely!

Alhambra Club said...

This card is so pretty, love the colors and your take on the sketch

Nancy Riley said...

Dawn, this card is gorgeous! THREE challenges in one? You're amazing!

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Great card! I love these images, and color combo!!!

Rose Ann said...

Super job with the challenges! I love your pretty card, Dawn!!

Dawns Stamping Shop said...

Great Card girlie :-) I have this set comeing on the 27th YAHOO!!
Love all the wild wasbi .. and Love the stitched ribbon too
xoxox
Dawn griffith

Anonymous said...

totally adorablle, dawn !!!!
love your new stamp set and can't wait to play with mine.
tfs,
chat