Wednesday 10 October 2007

RAK from Lori

After a long day at school yesterday I came home to some HAPPY mail! Isn't this card gorgeous?! Lori from Inking Aloud sent it to me!!! She was TOO kind and included tons of stamped images and sentiments from this set!!! I was soooooooooo excited! I hope to have time today to make something with them.
I'm sure I'll be back later with some other stuff but for now....I'll leave you with this card and be sure to check out Lori's blog Inking Aloud!!
Thanks so much Lori for making my day!

4 comments:

Alex said...

That is a GORGEOUS RAK Dawn - lucky you! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Ohhh that's an AWESOME stamp - you must get it and make me some cards with it - ROTFL

Alhambra Club said...

These are great stamps, love your card.

Anonymous said...

Great card from Lori! Happy mail day to you!